How a Computer Engineer would compare Love marriage VS Arranged marriage!

A very Happy new year to my readers. After quite some time I found a topic interesting enough which I can't restrain myself from sharing with you. The title above says much about it but don't take it as another pros and cons list of different types of marriage. This time its how a computer science engineer would look at the type of marriage-love or arranged! Found it to be a very apt and fair comparison, and I am not taking any sides.
           The list is of course not an exhaustive one, so am eagerly waiting for your add-ons and to know which side do you take ??

N.B. If you can't read the table below due to its font size, kindly click on it, a new tab will open with an enlarged version.


You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response.
8 Responses
  1. oye yeah toh mujhe ek mail me mila tha re

  2. yeah...truly a nyc comparision...being a tronic guy it ws a bit tuff 4 me to digest d softi lingo...4 madus...i say...arranged is better...sad but tru... :)

    Varun

  3. well a add on unix mein virus nehi hota or isliye garbar nehi hota but garbar biona lie mein maaza bhi nehi hota thts y love marriage is full on a gud 1 liner "those who can do (love) those who cant arrange

  4. @varun u r provoking me!! ;)
    @king ur comment's not clear to me.. :(

  5. well a add on unix mein virus nehi hota or isliye garbar nehi hota but garbar bina life mein maaza bhi nehi hota thts y love marriage is full on a gud 1 liner "those who can do (love) those who cant arrange minor spelling errors corected hope u understand arey yaar whats life without masala arrange marriage mein jhamela nehi hain toh solve karne ka maaza bhi nehi hain

  6. A good comparison between the 2!I too admit with king!!It is these spicy masala that add flavour to our life and try to live our life in our own terms without being subdued by any other external force!

  7. @king, @srabani - and I love Windows over unix any day!! :)

  8. moreover I keep Unix as a backup to be of use whenevr my XP creates any problem!!...
    @ varun this cud also b implemented in life!! ;)

Leave a Reply