My debut Blog

The title of this post makes it pretty clear that this is the first blog of my life. It has taken a lot of persuation from my friends to make me start writing and so at the onset I would like to thank them for all their efforts and inspirations (in the form of their blogs and in so many other ways) they provided me with to be a blogger!!

Its been a very long time since I wrote anything non-academical and so am finding myself short of words. It reminds me of my school days when I dreaded writing essays, but of late I have felt that creative writing is an important element missing in my periodic table (sorry for using non-creative academical references). So, I have decided to be regular at blogging and would try to write more interesting posts than this one.
Till I come across an interesting topic, I wait for my friends to give their inputs and tips whether it be on my next topic or regarding blogging.
Bye and thanx again to the creators and moderators of this community and all my dear friends. Tk cr. :)

 
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response.
10 Responses
  1. gravatar Anonymous

    I must say you have started well my little vaiyya... welcome to the blogosphere :)

  2. Thanx aritra da... It wudn't hav been in the shape it is without ur support!!

  3. welcome to the world of blog
    debut blog is well made! superb stuff

  4. Hey Navin, loved ur very first post. You've an inherent sense of humour n wit in your words. Yo do have a sound creative cell in you which lacked expression so far. Looking out for your future posts. Cheers

  5. nice start navin...very well started..hope it gets better n better

  6. @Tirtha Thanx buddy U've been one of the main reasons behind this start!!

    @Tanmoy Thanx to u as u overwhelmed me by ur appreciating self.. These inspirational comments have surely made me more confident and I promise to be back with more nascent and interesting posts!!

    @Subhajit Thanx for ur support..HOpe to meet ur xpectations in future!!

  7. i myself is vry new to d sphere!but still would like to comment about ur debut blog.cool one!Creativity is not at all missing in ur period table,a new element has been added "nascentum":chemical name of nascent's creativity:)

  8. @Srabani Thanx for ur praise!! And "Nascentum" is pretty cool...I wud surely use it in future..How about its Symbol?? "Nm" wud do??

  9. well begun...half done... :)
    suggested topics:
    1.college lyf...snippets,bits n pieces
    2.love=a + ib...its complexities,2^(0.5) ,3^(0.5).. its irrationalities...
    3.friendship...18 yrs and still on.. :)
    4.dreamz n duties...juxtaposed
    5.a guy's mind and a gal's mind(if at all...loll..)

  10. @varun Amazing ideas.. I was actually planning a post frm 1 of these ideas.. not a surprise that v r frnz for such a long time.. Thanx buddy for being thr...

Leave a Reply